Terms and Condition
- The gmcric11 users are enforced to follow certain Terms & Conditions associated with the usage of gmcric11. It is mandatory for the users to follow the terms and conditions of gmcric11 while using the services provided by gmcric11:
- The gmcric11 app is neither affiliated by nor associated to any sort of private or government cricket leagues and tournaments until and unless stated by the organization. In addition to this, the gmcric11 app is not related and does not claim any official status with any of the official or non-official cricket team or sportsperson.
- gmcric11 used as a single entity anywhere in this document and all sections of T&C,should mean and constitutes of gmcric11.com website and gmcric11 app on both android and iOS store.
DESCRIPTION OF PLATFORMS OFFERED
- gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited ("gmcric11") is a technology company, which through its Platforms aims at providing technology to enable online fantasy sports league(s). Besides providing technology Platforms to enable online games of skill, gmcric11 also creates software and technology to enable playing of online games of skill on multiple technology platforms.
- The Platforms are only intended for playing of such games of skill and for entertainment purposes only. By using the Platforms, you acknowledge and agree that you are participating in a game of skill. gmcric11 shall not be responsible for any betting or gambling acts that may take place or are undertaken by Users outside the Platforms.
- gmcric11 may charge an entry fees to Users for providing such Platforms and for participation in the Leagues hosted on the Platforms. Such entry fees shall be inclusive of contribution to prize money, platform fee and applicable GST.
- The gmcric11 app comprises of a group of content solely developed by gmcric11, the partners of gmcric11, licensors, associates and/or Users of gmcric11. The partners, licensors, associates of gmcric11 and/ or gmcric11 itself holds the intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying gmcric11.com and entirely owns the platform services and material published on gmcric11.com, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation. The users are not permitted to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or exploit any of the materials or content published on gmcric11.com in any manner, either in whole or in part until and unless users have written license from gmcric11 team or authorities.
- The users can demand permission for modifying, publishing, transmitting, participating in the transfer of, reproducing, creating derivative works of, or publicly displaying any of the materials or content published on gmcric11.com from gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited.
- The users of Platform hold the sole responsibility of all the materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available on gmcric11.com ("Users' Content"). The users of Platform assures that they hold and own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that none of the material uploaded or posted by the users as a part of the User's content does not hurt or harm any of the third party rights. The users also ensure not to use or display any of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party associated with or present on gmcric11.com. The users further accept and agree that gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any third party following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on gmcric11.com, through the User's commissions or omissions.
- The users of Platform by accepting the terms and conditions permit gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on gmcric11.com
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users
- seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
User's data stored by the Escrow Co., or gmcric11 shall comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") wherein, User's data stored shall not leave the territory of the company where the data is getting stored be it in any form.
USAGE OF GMCRIC11.COM
- Various services offered on the service platform by gmcric11 might be associated with additional rules and regulations formulated in that respect. If the Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions formulated, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of gmcric11.com or gmcric11 platform services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the gmcric11 platform services;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on gmcric11.com;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of gmcric11.com.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids or number)
- gmcric11 shall not be held responsible for any illegal activities taking place on gmcric11 bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") and the Forum shall only be utilized to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum and any content contributed by Users on the Forum of the shall be the content of the User and gmcric11 shall not be held liable for the same.
- gmcric11 holds all the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s access to all or any part of gmcric11.com or the platform services provided by gmcric11, deactivate or delete user account and information, delete user content without any prior notice to the user if any user is found or believed to be breaching the Terms and Conditions defined by gmcric11 or using gmcric11.com or the platform services provided by gmcric11 illegally or inappropriately. Further, gmcric11 is authorized to take any technical or legal action against the user if necessary.
- In the event of suspension or deletion of a user's account due to negligence on the part of gmcric11, then, the company shall repay the fee charged for any of the platform services provided by gmcric11, without any delay. However, no refund would be made in case of suspension or removal due to:
- The breach of the Terms and Conditions defined by gmcric11 or inappropriate use of gmcric11.com or platform services provided by gmcric11; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of gmcric11.
- The users hereby accepting the Terms and Conditions of gmcric11 agree to receive communications including announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from gmcric11 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
ACCOUNT CREATION: USER ACCOUNT, WALLET, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- To use of the Services on this Website & the App ("Platform") to start playing games, it is mandatory that User register. To register on the Platform, User will have to provide gmcric11 with the current, complete, and accurate information as may be required by the Platform
- On the Homepage of the Platform User can initiate the registration process. Registration/signing up confirms User acceptance of these Terms.
- The Platform requires User to create a Username/Login Name and a password to access the Platform. User are also required to furnish information like a valid email address for the registration process. While the login name needs to be unique it must not be vulgar, racist, blasphemous or otherwise offensive (as determined by gmcric11 at its sole discretion). Further, the login name should not infringe any trade mark or other proprietary rights of a third party. User's Username has to be in accordance with these Terms and/or other applicable agreements.
- User account with the gmcric11 is personal to you. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of this account is solely dependent on User. User will be responsible for any and all activity on this account. Users are advised not reveal account details like login name and password or to transfer or make available this account for use to anyone at any time. Similarly Users are advised not to use anybody else's account. If User find any unauthorized use of the account or theft of User account, User must immediately notify gmcric11 of such event. If required and/or requested, User also agree to provide gmcric11 with evidence of such theft or unauthorized use.
- In case of theft of Users account or unauthorized use of Users account by anyone with or without Users knowledge and any loss incurred due to such a use, gmcric11 will not be held liable for any such loss.
- The Platform may require User to verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User during registration, also User must comply to provide Us with additional contact information or otherwise as and when required. However, it should be noted that the gmcric11 reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate Your account in case of any violation of the Terms.
- The gmcric11 restricts User from distributing or distributing via uploading your Username or Login and password or any other sensitive registration information on the web.
- User agree to not hold gmcric11 for any claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party, due to or because of Users use of the Services or due to the use of the third party use of any or all Services using Users account.
In respect of any transactions entered into on the gmcric11 platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- Each time a User participates in any contest on gmcric11 platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s Wallet. The payment of pre-designated amount User make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the maximum pre-designated 25% platform fee, for access to the gmcric11 Platform Services charged by gmcric11 and minimum pre-determined 75% participant’s contribution towards prize money pool depending upon the contest(s) organised by gmcric11
- The pre-determined platform fee and pre-determined participant’s contribution will be deducted only from the money contested in the tournament and not on the entire money held in the Wallet of the User.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning Escrow Account with an Escrow Co. , which is responsible for management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. gmcric11 receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Co., and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Co., in a dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
- The gmcric11 reserves the right to charge a its pre-determined Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by gmcric11 on the Contest page, being created on gmcric11 platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and gmcric11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- A specified Buy-In will be described for certain tournaments and User will be required to pay the same to participate in those tournaments.
- The amount of cash to be deposited may vary from tournament to tournament and the amount is decided at the sole discretion gmcric11 as to the maximum and minimum amount can be deposited for the tournament.
- Once registered with the Escrow Co., a track of all User transactions with Escrow Co., is maintained within User account. Payments for all Cash Games where Buy-In is a prerequisite has to be made through this account. Cash prizes You win will also reflect in this account as credit.
- The maximum and minimum amount of money which You would require to purchase Buy-In and play a game will be specified by gmcric11 with respect to the game/tournament you intend to play.
- All payments made by User on the Platform using any of the available modes of payment, is processed by a Payment Gateway Co. All and any information entered by You in this regard on such gateway is not visible to gmcric11.
- gmcric11 assume that it is understood and agreed by User that at our discretion gmcric11 may cancel a transaction at any point of time, without assigning a reason for the same. In cases User have made a payment and have not received benefits for the same, the transaction would be reversed and the transacted amount of money would be credited back to Wallet.
- User also understand, agree and acknowledge that gmcric11 is not liable for any rejection of the payment incurred during the payment processing at the Escrow Co., website. Rejection at payment gateway it beyond our control and gmcric11 is not liable in such rejection cases.
- gmcric11 expects User to use User own valid financial instrument to transact online either when making payment/deposits in or requesting withdrawals from User Wallet on the Platform. Hence, User registration details including User name, using which User have registered on the Platform, must correspond with the name and other details on User financial instrument. gmcric11 reserves the right to verify these details to ensure that the financial instrument employed for transacting is valid and not being misused. In this regard:
- From time to time gmcric11 will verify User identification details and age.
- gmcric11 may, at any time, withhold User account or deny User withdrawal request or even bar User from any further participation in any games if gmcric11 suspect, detect or believe that User may be involved in identity fraud. gmcric11 may even resort to legal recourse gmcric11 may have apart from notifying the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
- The Contests are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contests are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- gmcric11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contests. Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the gmcric11 as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
User use of the Platform and its services, participation in tournaments or games(s) Wherein User may win in such tournaments/games signifies that User agree and consent to the following:
- User have registered on the Platform and User account is restricted to a single user account to avail the Services provided on the Platform.
- Creating multiple user IDs is prohibited on gmcric11. In case we have reasons to believe that User have created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to investigate all the user IDs and till that time User account would be suspended. In case we detect that Use have violated the Terms and created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to close down all User accounts or just keep one account, which we select as per our discretion, active. The cash and/or bonus balance, if any, in the closed account/s will be automatically forfeited.
- User participation in the games and tournaments is as an individual in the capacity of an individual identity.
- Collusion is strictly forbidden on gmcric11. In case we detect that User and other users are playing games and tournaments forming a team it will result in cancellation of accounts of User and all such players who participated in forming a team. By accepting this Term, User accept that User will not participate in forming a team, or by communicating with other players. In case User are found to be involved in such activities, We also reserve the right to freeze funds in User gmcric11 Wallet and investigate further to ascertain the extent of undue benefit derived by User and such others and to cancel and close User account without any communication with User.
- User agree and acknowledge that User participation in games and tournaments on this Platform is in accordance with the Terms laid down herein. User also agree and acknowledge that We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to determine the same via verification and investigations.
- Our decision would be final and binding on Use and any other user in any event of a disagreement or dispute between User and any other user(s) in a game.
CONTESTS, PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contests made available by gmcric11 Players may participate in the Contests by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contests page.
- A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contests offered in relation to a Fantasy Sport Event across the gmcric11 Services. However, unless gmcric11 specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Fantasy Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting more than one Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that gmcric11 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single Player account (for each format of the gmcric11 Services) or which a single Player account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by gmcric11 in its sole discretion.
- gmcric11 shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the gmcric11 Services from each Participant in relation to the Contests.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contests.
- gmcric11 offers Contests. in two separate formats of gmcric11 Services, (1) as a public contest where Players can participate in a Contest with other Players without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Players can invite specific Players into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Players. All rules applicable to Contests as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contests.
- In the Public contest format of the Contests, gmcric11 may offer the Contests in contests comprising of 2, 3, 5, 10, 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- gmcric11 may offer this format of the Contests as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
- The number of Participants required to make the Contests operational will be pre- specified and once the number of Participants in such Contests equals the pre- specified number required for that Contests, such Contests shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contests will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such Player without any charge or deduction.
- In certain Contests across the gmcric11 Services, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contests shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest s equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contests, even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contests) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contests, Participants can continue to join such Contests till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contests are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest s relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contests is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Users shall be returned to the account of such Player without any charge or deduction.
- In the Private contest format of the Contests, gmcric11 enables Players to create a contest ("Private contest") and invite other players, whether existing Players or otherwise, ("Invited Player") to create Teams and participate in the Contests. Players may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of either 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants or 10 Participants. The Player creating the Private contest shall submit the participation fee for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest, shall supply a name for the Private contest and be offered with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such Player). The Player agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The Player creating the Private contest shall offer gmcric11 with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Players to enable gmcric11 to send a message or mail inviting such Invited Player to register with gmcric11 (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
- In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited Player shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and submit the participation fee for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Players or Players shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Participants of such Private contest will be offered with the option to convert the Private contest into a Public contest format, and permit the participation of Players without the contest Code. It is clarified that gmcric11 undertakes such conversion in a serialised manner and cannot and does not warrant that any Private contest will be converted into a Public contest format prior to the commencement of the round/Contests or that any Players will join such Contest (s to make it operational. In case the number of Participants in any Private contest (or converted Contests) is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contests will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each Player shall be returned to the account of such Player without any charge or deduction.
- It is clarified that the participation of Invited Players in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and gmcric11 shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited Player to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited Player to participate in the Contests.
- It is necessary for a User to play 100% of the deposited amount before they place a withdrawal request. Withdrawal without play will generally not be entertained, however in some cases, 5% of the deposited amount will be charged to process the withdrawal.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw minimum of Rs. 500 amounts credited into such User's Wallet for any reason whatsoever by contacting Escrow Co., Customer Support of the Escrow Co., is responsible for the handling the Wallet of the User.
- Once a request has been made to the Escrow Co., money shall be debited from the Wallet and credited to the source of the fund from which payment was made to the Wallet.
- Withdrawal of minimum amount standing to the User's Wallet shall be made by way of a request to gmcric11, but such amount shall stand automatically forfeited upon completion of 1 Year from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Wallet, if there is no activity in the account of the User. In either case, gmcric11 shall effect an online transfer to the User's source of fund (bank account) on record with gmcric11 within a period of 5 banking days provided the KYC is verified, if the KYC is not verified the process of withdrawal shall take long period than 5 banking days. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Wallet. Upon credit of the amount in the Users source of fund, subject to inactivity in the User's account for a period of 1 Year, the registration with gmcric11 shall stand cancelled/ revoked within 15 days from the date of credit of money in the source of fund of the User.
MATCH AND CONTEST ABANDONED POLICY
- If any Match gets cancelled/abandoned gmcric11 will immediately shall refund the entire Pre-designated contribution amount back to Users wallet along with the pre-designated platform fee as the match got cancelled/abandoned.
- If in any case a particular match, contest gets interrupted by weather or other circumstances wherein one team has completed its inning and further the match is decided by Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method (DLS) in such an event shall deduct minimum pre- designated platform fee as the match got cancelled/abandoned not due to the fault of the gmcric11 Platform.
TABULATION OF FANTASY POINTS
gmcric11 may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention, gmcric11 shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However, gmcric11 hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against gmcric11 in this respect.
SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE PRIZES
Selection of Winners
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated match (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular match shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, gmcric11 may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest.
Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified. In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
gmcric11 shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the gmcric11, Contest, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
Winners shall be contacted by gmcric11 or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User's bank account details and proof of the same.
gmcric11 shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time- period stipulated by gmcric11. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. gmcric11 shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the gmcric11. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from gmcric11, such Participant may contact gmcric11 within the time specified on the webpage.
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by gmcric11 shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). gmcric11 shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents. gmcric11 shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following match's:
- Determination by gmcric11 that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
- Any other match.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 31.2% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by gmcric11 in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- The decision of gmcric11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final,binding and non-contestable.
- Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, gmcric11 shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with gmcric11. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with gmcric11, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
- If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), gmcric11 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
- To the extent permitted by law, gmcric11 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against gmcric11 or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
- gmcric11 will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. gmcric11 shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
- The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for gmcric11, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
- The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by gmcric11 without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of gmcric11. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
- If it comes to the notice of gmcric11 that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of gmcric11 that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then gmcric11 shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or Contest it in any manner.
- Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of gmcric11, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s)
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS
- There may be various links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties on gmcric11.com which may contain different conditions for users' use of the site. The gmcric11 authorities do not hold any control or responsibilities for internet sites apart from gmcric11.com, and thus, it shall not be held responsible for any content posted on any third party Internet site. Further, the involvement of gmcric11 with any of the third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not related to any sort of endorsement by gmcric11 of such third-party Internet site.
- gmcric11 is neither associated with nor responsible for the correspondence, transactions, and all other related activities between the user and third parties including payment providers and verification service providers on gmcric11.com. The users' involvement with third parties is entirely dependent on the terms and conditions, policies and services terms of these third parties and the users are solely responsible for reviewing the policies, terms and conditions, and the service terms of these third parties before transacting or availing any of the services. Accepting the Terms and Conditions of gmcric11 the users agree that gmcric11 is not responsible for any sort of damage or loss faced by the users due to any sort of transactions, correspondence and all related activities with any of the third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- gmcric11.com comprises a group of content created and posted by either gmcric11 as well as various third parties. gmcric11 does not hold responsible for the accuracy, integrity or the quality of the content created and posted by any of the third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in terms of using the Fun Features provided by the gmcric11 platform or taking part in any of the contests hosted on the gmcric11 platform.
DISPUTE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the gmcric11 Services provided by gmcric11 (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or gmcric11, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent gmcric11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard gmcric11's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of gmcric11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Users shall access the gmcric11 Services provided on gmcric11 voluntarily and at their own risk. gmcric11 shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the gmcric11 Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the contests and accessing the gmcric11 Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify gmcric11, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the gmcric11 Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- gmcric11 accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of gmcric11 Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to gmcric11 Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify gmcric11 and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by gmcric11 on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold gmcric11 harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the gmcric11 or participation in any Contest. In no event shall gmcric11 be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the gmcric11 or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of gmcric11 allowing Users to access the gmcric11 Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against gmcric11, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of gmcric11 Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- gmcric11 may be required under certain legislations, to notify Players of certain events. Players hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon gmcric11 posting them on the gmcric11 or delivering them to the Player through the email address provided by the Player at the time of registration. Players may update their email address by logging into their account on the gmcric11. If they do not provide gmcric11 with accurate information, gmcric11 cannot be held liable for failure to notify the Player.
- gmcric11 shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond gmcric11's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, gmcric11 shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contests and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- gmcric11's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Players agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the gmcric11 or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the Players and gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited and govern your use of the gmcric11, superseding any prior agreements that any Player may have with gmcric11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- gmcric11 reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the gmcric11, specifically to any Player, or generally, in accordance with gmcric11's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any gmcric11 Services (including any Contests).
SERVICES NOT OFFERED IN NAGALAND, SIKKIM ,TELANGANA ORISSA AND ASSAM
All players from all states and union territories in India except Nagaland, Sikkim ,Telangana, Orissa and Assam can Play gmcric11. Since the gaming legislations in Nagaland, Sikkim, Telangana, Orissa and Assam do not exempt games of skill, at present we do not permit residents of Nagaland , Sikkim, Telangana , Orissa and Assam to play real money Fantasy games.
Though it is Our endeavour to keep User updated with the law from every region and jurisdiction, there may be instances where, gmcric11 may not receive prompt update regarding the changes in the law of a particular jurisdiction. Hence we request our Users to ensure that any activity they engage on our Platform is not illegal in their region and within their jurisdiction from where they live and access the Platform. User agree to not hold gmcric11 for claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of User non-compliance with the laws of User jurisdiction.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMOTIONS
These standard terms and conditions of promotions (“Standard Terms”) supplement the terms of promotions undertaken on the gmcric11 Platform and which reference these Standard Terms (each a “Promotion”):
- The Promotions are only open to users in India. Participation in the Promotions by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Promotions is voluntary.
- Participation in one Promotion does not guarantee that such user will be eligible to participate in another Promotion.
- A user may participate in a Promotion and avail of each Promotion only through one account. An existing user of gmcric11 shall not register a new account or operate more than one user account with gmcric11 or participate in a Promotion by registering a new account.
- Users intending to participate in a Promotion may be required to verify their mobile number and other account details in accordance with the Promotion Terms for such Promotion.
- Persons intending to participate in a Promotion, who have listed their phone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), shall de-register themselves from the NDNC Registry till the completion of such Promotion (including the delivery of Bonus Amount (if any) or the free-entry (if any) under such Promotion). Such persons agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against gmcric11 in this respect. Please note that persons intending to participate in a Promotion who have not de-registered themselves from the NDNC Registry shall also have no right to make any claim or raise any complaints against gmcric11 if they do or do not receive any call or SMS with respect to their participation and all other matters pertaining to a Promotion.
- gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any user from a Promotion if such user engages in or it is found that such user has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to any of the Promotions or otherwise).
- The Bonus Amount (if any) deposited into the user’s account can be used to join cash contests and contests on gmcric11. However, the Bonus Amount (if any) cannot be: (i) used to join 2-member contests; or (ii) withdrawn or transferred to any other cash balance account held by you with gmcric11 or to any third party account or to any bank/payment instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY) SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY).
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount (if applicable) or the grant of the free-entry (if any) shall be at the sole discretion of gmcric11 and shall be subject to the user’s compliance with these Standard Terms and the applicable Promotion Terms. gmcric11 may substitute or change the Bonus Amount(if any) or free-entry (if any) offered under a Promotion at any time without notice. Users may not substitute Bonus Amount (if any) or free-entry (if any) for other items or exchange for cash.
- gmcric11 reserves the right to withhold or forfeit the benefits of a Promotion (including a free-entry or Bonus Amount due to a participant or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such benefits) in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that the participating user has violated these Standard Terms, the applicable Promotion Terms or the terms and conditions of the gmcric11 fantasy game(s).
- Mere participation in a Promotion does not entitle the participant to receive any free-entry or Bonus Amount(s) indicated as a prize under such Promotion.
- The decision of gmcric11 will be final and binding with respect to the Promotions, and the prizes therein and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- Each Promotion cannot be clubbed with any of other contest/offer/promotion that are running simultaneously and organised or conducted by gmcric11.
- gmcric11 reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or change these Standard Terms and/or the Promotion Terms without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
- gmcric11 does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants of the Promotions.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of gmcric11 to a participating user in relation to any Promotion for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed Rs. 50.
- The Promotions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and any disputes or disagreements in respect of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF "CASHBACK PROMOTION"
This “Cashback Promotion” (“Promotion"), is open for participation to existing users of gmcric11 who have not previously participated in a pay-to-play contest on gmcric11. Users are required to make a deposit and participate in their first pay-to-play cricket contest on gmcric11 through the ‘Pro’ version of gmcric11’s mobile application for iOS and/or Android mobile devices, (collectively, the “Designated Platforms”), to be eligible to receive a Bonus Amount credited into their Cash Bonus Account, subject to these Terms.
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
- Please note our terms and conditions (“Terms”) in this respect, as they govern your participation in the Promotion:
- Eligibility – Participation in the Promotion is only available to existing users of gmcric11 who are eligible to participate in the pay-to play gmcric11 fantasy games (as per gmcric11’s terms and condition) but who have not previously participated in a pay-to-play cricket contest on gmcric11. An ‘existing user’ of gmcric11 shall mean a user who presently operates an account with the gmcric11 or operated an account with gmcric11 at any point of time.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to comply with these Terms, the Standard Terms and Conditions for Promotions and the terms and conditions of the gmcric11 game.
- The Promotion will be open for participation for such time periods as may be published from time to time on the Designated Platforms (each a “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you must, during a Promotion Period and before the expiry of a Promotion Period participate in the First Game (defined below) before the expiry of the applicable Promotion Period. The Promotion is available only respect of the first pay-to-play gmcric11 fantasy cricket contest that the participating user participates in through the Designated Platforms after the registration of such user’s account with gmcric11 (“First Game”). Upon joining the First Game, you will receive an email on your email address as registered with your gmcric11 account, which email will summarise the terms and mechanics of the Promotion.
- After the completion of your participation in the First Game and in the event that your winnings (if any) from the First Game are less than the entry fees paid by you to enter the First Game, you shall be eligible to receive a cash bonus equal to the entry fee paid by you for participation in the First Game after deduction of any winnings received by you pursuant to your participation in the First Game (“Bonus Amount”). The maximum Bonus Amount creditable under this Promotion shall be an amount of Rs. 101. A user shall be eligible to receive the Bonus Amount only in case the difference between the entry fees paid by the user for such user’s participation in the First Game and the winnings (if any) received by the user from such First Game is a positive figure.
- A participating user is required to pay the entire entry fee for the First Game from such user’s “Unutilized” account to be eligible to receive the Bonus Amount. In the event that a user pays the entry fee for the First Game, either in whole or in part, by using any amounts deposited in such user’s Cash Bonus Account, such user will not be eligible to receive the Bonus Amount.
- It is clarified that a participating user shall not be eligible to receive any Bonus Amount: (i) if such user registers or creates an account with gmcric11 through Platforms other than the Designated Platforms; (ii) for any non-cricket pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates; or (iii) for any pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates through platforms other than the Designated Platforms; or (iv) for any pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates after the First Game or before or after the applicable Promotion Period; or (v) for any private pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates; or (vi) for any pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates and which remains unfilled prior to the commencement of the match to which it relates; or (vii) for any pay-to-play gmcric11 contest in which such user participates and which is cancelled by gmcric11 due to the match to which it relates being abandoned.
- In case you are eligible to receive the Bonus Amount after the completion of the First Game, you shall receive an email on your email address as registered with your gmcric11 account. The email will specify the declared winners of the First Game and confirm the Bonus Amount you are eligible to receive, if any. The email will also contain a link which you will be prompted to click and which redirect you to your Cash Bonus Account page on gmcric11. The Bonus Amount, if any, credited to your Cash Bonus Account will be reflected in the list of recent transactions displayed on your Cash Bonus Account page.
- No person shall seek participation in the Promotion as a matter of right.
- THE BONUS AMOUNT SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF "INVITE FRIENDS" PROGRAM.
The gmcric11 Invite Friends Program lets you invite friends to join gmcric11 ("Program"). In the event that you and your referred friend meet the criteria and complete all the steps specified in these terms, you and your friend can earn a Cash Bonus from gmcric11 of upto Rs. 100 ("Bonus Amount"), which Bonus Amount will be redeemable to join cash contests and contests through the gmcric11’s mobile application for the iOS and/or Android mobile devices ("gmcric11 Application"). To participate in the Program, please note our terms and conditions ("Terms") in this respect, as they govern your participation in the Program:
- Eligibility – All users who: (i) have an account registered with gmcric11's fantasy gaming platform which account has been verified by gmcric11; and (ii) are eligible to participate in the pay-to play gmcric11 fantasy cricket, fantasy kabbadi or football game (as per the gmcric11's terms and conditions and (iii) have downloaded and installed the gmcric11 Application on their respective mobile devices, will be eligible to participate in the Program. Participation in the Program by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary. A user shall not register or operate more than one user account with gmcric11 and shall not participate in the Program with more than one user account with gmcric11.
- The Program will be open for participation from Indian Standard Time 18:00 hours on 02, July 2019.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to and accept these Terms.
- For the purpose of participation in the Program, you are required to have the gmcric11 Application downloaded and installed on your mobile device. Through the gmcric11 Application, you will be provided with a unique link or code, which can be shared by you ("Inviter") with friends (each an "Invitee") for the purpose of inviting such friends to create and register an account with gmcric11 and download the gmcric11 Application. On receiving the link or code from the Inviter, the Invitee may either: (i) Click on the link, consequent to which such Invitee will be directed to a registration page and will be provided the option to register an account with gmcric11 and download and install the gmcric11 Application on his/her device; or (ii) download and install the gmcric11 Application on his/her device independently, register for a gmcric11 account through the gmcric11 Application and enter the unique code shared by the Inviter where prompted in the gmcric11 Application.
- The Inviter and the Invitee will be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount subject to (amongst other terms specified in these Terms): (i) the Invitee not being an existing user of gmcric11; and (ii) the Inviter and Invitee being eligible to participate in the pay-to play gmcric11 fantasy cricket, fantasy kabbadi or football game; and (iii) the Invitee successfully registering for an account with gmcric11 through the unique link or by using the unique code shared by the Inviter; and (iv) the Inviter and Invitee agreeing to the license agreement for the gmcric11 Application and downloading and installing the gmcric11 Application as available for the Inviter’s and Invitee’s respective mobile devices; and (v) the Inviter and Invitee verifying the Inviter’s and the Invitee’s respective mobile number as provided at the time of registration within thirty (30) days from the date on which Invitee registers for an account with gmcric11 ("Verification Period"). For the purposes of these Terms, an 'existing user of gmcric11' shall mean a user who presently operates an account with the Platform or operated an account with the Platform at any point of time.
- An Invitee who is an existing user of gmcric11 is not permitted to register a new account with the Platform for the purpose of availing of the Bonus Amount. gmcric11 will determine in its sole discretion whether an Invitee is an existing user of gmcric11 or not and take appropriate action.
- The verification of an Inviter/Invitee shall be completed at the time of first withdrawal by the Inviter/Invitee from the Inviter’s/Invitee's 'Your Winnings' account or 'Your Deposits' account with the Platform. An Inviter/Invitee may voluntarily seek verification of the Inviter/Invitee by clicking on the 'Verify Now' tab of the Account Balance page of the Inviter/Invitee's account with the Platform. In the event that the Invitee opts to register for a gmcric11 account through the gmcric11 Application, the Invitee can verify his/her contact information at the time of registration.
- The Invitee will be eligible to earn a Bonus of Rs.100 (“Invitee Bonus”) upon a) successful verification of the Invitee’s mobile number. b) Provided that the Invitee completes the step mentioned in a) above within the Verification Period, the applicable Invitee Bonus shall be credited to the Invitee&##39;s Cash Bonus Account with the Platform, within fifteen (15) days of completion of successful verification of the Invitee’s mobile number. In the event that the Invitee fails to verify the Invitee's mobile number within the Verification Period or omits to provide documents requested for such verification, the Invitee shall not receive the applicable Invitee Bonus specified above due to the Invitee for completing such verification process.
- Inviter Bonus a) In order for an Inviter to be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount due to him/her ("Inviter Bonus"), the Inviter must also download and install the gmcric11 Application on his/her mobile device verify his/her mobile number and email address prior to the completion of the Verification Period. b) The credit of the Inviter Bonus is contingent on the Invitee's participation in cash contests on the Platform. For every Rs. 1 spent by the Invitee to join cash contests on the Platform, the Inviter will be eligible to earn a bonus amount of Rs. 0.50 subject to a maximum of Rs. 100. As an example, in the event that the invitee uses Rs. 100 from his Cash Bonus Account or Unutilized Account to join a cash contest or contest through a gmcric11 Application, the Inviter shall be eligible to receive Rs. 50 as Inviter Bonus upon the successful completion of such contest or contest, provided that the Inviter has successfully completed the requisite steps detailed in a) above that make him/her eligible to receive such amount. c) Subject to the provisions of a) and b) above, the applicable Inviter Bonus earned by the Inviter shall be credited to the Inviter's Cash Bonus Account within fifteen (15) days of the completion of the cash contest or contest in which Invitee has used the Invitee Bonus or within fifteen (15) days of the Inviter completing the relevant step verification process, as the case may be. In the event that the Inviter fails to complete any of the verification steps within the Verification Period or omits to provide documents requested for such verification, the Inviter shall not be eligible to earn the applicable Inviter Bonus. d) It is clarified that the Inviter will be eligible to receive the Inviter Bonus with respect to any contests or contests only in the event the winners are declared for such contests or contests only. In the event that the entry fee paid by the Invitee is refunded to the Invitee with respect to any cash contest or contest, for any reason, the Inviter shall not be eligible to receive any Inviter Bonus for such contest or contest.
- The Bonus Amounts credited to the Inviter/Invitee can be used by the Inviter/Invitee to join cash contests and contests offered by gmcric11 through the Platform. No part of the Bonus Amount may be used to join private contests or be withdrawn or transferred to any other cash balance account held by the Inviter/Invitee with gmcric11 or to any third party account or to any bank/payment instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF FOURTEEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT.
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount shall be at the sole discretion of gmcric11 and shall be subject to the Inviter’s/Invitee’s compliance with these Terms. gmcric11 may substitute or change the Bonus Amount offered under the Program at any time without notice. An Inviter/Invitee may not substitute the amount of Bonus Amount or substitute offering for other items or exchange for cash.
- gmcric11 reserves the right to:
- a. withhold the deposit of the Bonus Amount; and/or
- b. forfeit any deposited Bonus Amount to an Inviter/Invitee or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such Bonus Amount; and/or
- deactivate the accounts of the Inviter/Invitee, in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that such Inviter/Invitee has violated these Terms or the terms and conditions of the gmcric11 fantasy games.
- Mere participation in the Program does not entitle the Inviter/Invitee to receive any Bonus Amount.
- gmcric11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Inviter/Invitee if such Inviter/Invitee engages in or it is found that such Inviter/Invitee has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to the Program or otherwise).
- The decision of gmcric11 will be final and binding with regard to the Program, and the deposit of the Bonus Amount and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other contests/promotions/programs that are running simultaneously and organised or conducted by gmcric11.
- gmcric11 reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Program and/or change these terms and conditions without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
- The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the gmcric11's fantasy games and services, will apply to and govern the Program.
- gmcric11 does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants (Inviter/Invitee) of the Program.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of gmcric11 to a participating Inviter/Invitee in relation to the Program for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed Rs.100